Wanted PGTs in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Commerce, TGTs/ Pr.Ts in English, Hindi, Sanskrit Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Computer Science, Music, Work Education & female Teachers for nursery Classes having two years NTT diploma from recognized university/college.
Assistant Librarian/Suptd., Asstt., UDC and LDC for schools under Bihar Zone-B, Gaya.
- Trained, Graduates/ Post Graduates with at least 50% marks.
- TET qualification from state govt./ CBSE for Pr.T/ TGT grade.
- For Computer/Physical Education/Music/Fine Arts posts B.Ed./ TET is not mandatory.
- Valid two years NTT from a recognized institution for Nursery Teacher(DLED is not consider).
- Age must be below 35 years as on 31/03/2019 for all posts.
- For PGT and TGT five year age relaxation will be given to those who have minimum 5 years teaching experience from a recognized school at Secondary/Senior Secondary level.
- For the post of LDC & UDC, a candidate must be graduate with computer knowledge. Candidates having knowledge of Tally will be preferred.
- A minimum 10 years experience for superintendent & 5 years for Assistant post having knowledge of computer application, rules & prodecudre of DAVCMC, State Eduation & CBSE etc.
- B.TECH/M.TECH/B.E./M.E. from Computer Science/IT, Electricals, Electronics, Civil, Mechinical may apply for Work Education.
- D.EL.Ed courses are not recognised KVS/DAVS.
Candidates should report for written test in General English, General Knowledge and their respective teaching subjects, followed by personal interview.For Eligiblity and other details candidates should visit to the website http://www.rddavgayazone.org
and fill up the application form strictly as per the guidelines/ requirements given in the websites of different schools.
- No T.A./ D.A. is admissible,
- Each candidate has to submit a demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favour of DAV Public School, Cantt. Area payable at Gaya /deposit cash Rs. 250/- as examination fee along with one Passport size Photograph
- Candidates, if selected should be willing to work in any school under Regional Office, DAV Public Schools, Bihar Zone- B, Gaya. However, services are transferable to any DAV schools of india as per DAV CMC norms.
- Candidates without requiste qualificatons need not to apply.
- A candidate can apply for only one post, if he/she applies for more than one post his/her candidature stands cancelled.